Notification of change of management
- 21st August 2020
- Posted by: CML
- Category: News, Useful Information
Eurofins is pleased to announce the appointment of Andy C Smith as Managing Director of Eurofins E&E CML Limited (CML). Andy has been a key part of CML’s management team for almost 4 years. David Stubbings remains as Technical Director working with Andy to continue delivering the great service you have come to expect.
Since the establishment of CML in 2013 by David Stubbings and Mike Shearman, CML has become a world-leader in Ex Product/Hazloc services, including:
• Appointment by the Japanese Government as the world’s first certification body outside Japan to issue Japanese Ex certificates;
• Becoming the first UK ATEX Notified body to establish another Notified body in an EU-27 country to protect its clients against the impact of Brexit;
• Issuing the most new IECEx certificates than any other certification body for the last three years running and;
• Acquisition by Eurofins in January 2019
This success has not gone unnoticed and Mike Shearman has been appointed as International Director of Hazloc Testing and Certification, part of the central Eurofins E&E International Business Services. Mike will be applying his experience to assist with the growth and delivery of Ex Product/Hazloc services in other parts of Eurofins E&E, globally.
Thank you for your support and continued business and if you have any questions then please contact either Andy or Mike.
|A C Smith
|M D Shearman
International Director of Hazloc Testing & Certification