CML TRAINING COURSES
CML have developed a range of training courses tailored to support the needs of our clients. Designed by experienced engineers the courses aim to provide an in-sight into the world of International compliance.
We have a range of programs that cover ATEX, IECEx, North America and Functional Safety that can help you comply with International standards, gain an insight into the compliance process and understand quality audit requirements.
All our training courses are available either at your site or at our Cheshire base.
Find out more about out range of training courses from the links below.
The CML 1-day training course introducing ATEX which covers the basic principles of explosion protection aspects of plant and machinery operation and maintenance. The course consists of details of explosive atmospheres and explosion protection principles including: –
- Properties of combustible substances and their potential to create an explosive hazard
- The nature of explosive atmospheres
- The basics of how explosion-protection is achieved
- Occupational Health & Safety responsibilities related to explosive atmospheres
- The roles of the parties involved in the safety of explosive atmospheres
The CML ½ day training course for ATEX and IECEx Quality Management Systems (QAN/QAR) provides an insight into the achieving and maintaining of certification of production systems required in association with ATEX and IECEx product approvals.
The CML training course for functional safety for equipment manufacturers is an indispensable pre-requisite for any equipment supplier who is applying IEC 61508 to the design of products that are used in applications where a safety integrity level (SIL) could be involved. The course covers the basics of adopting a functional safety approach and covers aspects of IEC 61508 including: –
- Introduction to Functional Safety
- Hardware Reliability
- Systematic Integrity
- Functional Safety Management
- Standards, Legal and Compliance