Eurofins E&E CML Limited (CML) was established as Certification Management Limited in June 2013. Offering a complete range of compliance services, we are a UK Approved Body (No 2503) for the United Kingdom “Equipment and Protective Systems Intended for Use in Potentially Explosive Atmospheres” Regulations 2016 (SI 2016:1107 (as amended)). Additionally, CML B.V. a subsidiary of Eurofins E&E CML Limited, is an EU Notified Body (No 2776) for European Union Directive 2014/34/EU (ATEX). It is supported by its RvA Accreditation (Product, RvA C640) to ISO/IEC 17065.
CML B.V.’s full scope of ATEX notification can be found on the EU Nando Website via this link: EU Nando Website , which is supported by RvA accreditation (No C640). Eurofins E&E CML Limited is supported by our UKAS accreditation (No 8175) to ISO/IEC 17025, ISO/IEC 17021-1 and ISO/IEC 17065 and our full scope of accreditation allows us to conduct all Approved Body activities under UKCA legislation.
Appointed in 2014, we are also an IECEx Certification Body (ExCB) and Test Laboratory (ExTL) with the full scope of standards.
- Hazardous area Ex product certification (UKCA, ATEX, IECEx)
- Management System certification (QAN, QAR)
- UKAS Ingress Protection Certificates
- UKCA for PPE, Machinery and Radio equipment
- Hazardous area certification for Japan
- Approvals for North America via Eurofins E&E North America (MET Labs)
- Laboratory Ex testing services
- Pre-compliance verification testing
- Independent hire of CML equipment and labour for research and development
- Ex Technical advice
- Functional safety associated assessments
- CE marking support PED, LVD, EMC, Machinery
- QA compliance advice and training
- Training for Ex equipment designers, manufacturers and users on Ex requirements
At CML We focus on being
- Answer enquiries promptly
- Quotes aimed to be issued within 3 days
- Realistic timescales are quoted
- All projects are reviewed weekly for progress and updates
- Directors and staff have significant experience in managing accreditation and certification
- Our new recruits are trained and mentored for 2 years or more
- We maintain comprehensive internal training records and routinely undertake competence reviews
- All technical staff have skills in several areas, providing better capability to tackle complex projects.
- Independent external audits
- UKAS – UKAS certification body and test laboratory
- RvA – RvA accredited Certification Body (CML B.V.)
- IECEx – Peer review audits
- International inter-laboratory test results comparison program
- Early advice to avoid potential problems as early as possible
- Test failure investigation, practical advice and reporting
- Test consolidation for multiple approvals
- Pragmatic test planning to minimise test failures and delays
The CML Customer Promise
Experience has shown us that our clients generally want three things: certificates and reports on time, technical diligence and value for money.
In order to deliver these, we strive to be responsive, competent, credible and innovative in everything we do.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
Safety – Product and process safety is our priority. We will never do anything to compromise this.
On time completion – We will provide you with a realistic completion date for your certification project which meets your time requirements.
Approachable and responsive – We will respond to enquiries within 1 day and provide a quote within 3 days. You can opt to receive weekly project updates and will have direct access to your project team.
Technical compliance support – Throughout your project we will identify compliance issues early and work with you to resolve them. Within reason there will be no additional charges.
Protect your information– Your data security matters. We will always treat your information in the strictest of confidence.
Feedback matters – Good or bad, your feedback is always recorded, considered and acted upon.
Value – We actively seek to demonstrate our value to help you achieve success, whilst providing value for money.
Schedule of Accreditation and IECEx Certification Body Scope
Please follow the links below to learn more about accreditations and scope.